- Statement of Purpose Help
- Dr Robert Edinger
- Editing/Writing Service
- Client Testimony
- Disadvantaged Status
- Letters of Recommendation
- Resume /CV
- VIP Rush Service
- My Associate Jessie Maguire
- Interview: First Paragraph at No Charge!
210 North 2nd Avenue,
Tucson, AZ 85705
Email id: Phillips.email@example.com
To obtain a respectable entry-level position in the commercial management field and apply theoretical and practical horticultural knowledge to meet as well as exceed the customer expectations.
B.S. in Agriculture Technology
Management, dual emphasis in Ornamental Horticulture and Landscape and Turf
Cumulative GPA 4.5 Expected May 2002.
- Landscape Management
- Plant Nutrition
- Plant Physiology
- Plant Pathology
- Business Accounting
- Alpha Tau Alpha (Agriculture Education and Technology Honorary Organization)
- Phi Eta Sigma (Collegiate National Honor Society)
- Jacobs-Cline Society (Agriculture Education and Technology Service Organization)
- Honors College
- College of Life Sciences Student Advisory Council
- Volunteer for St. Helena's Food Bank
- Arizona Nursery Association Foundation Scholarship
- Arizona Federation of Garden Clubs Scholarship
- Trans-Mississippi Foundation Turf Scholarship
- College of Agriculture Academic Scholarship
- Department of Agriculture Education and Technology Honors List
- College of Life Sciences and Agriculture Dean's List
- Prudential Spirit of Community Award
Responsible for extensive crew supervision. Served as a
client-crew liaison and an on-site horticulturist.
Responsible for work in interior scape, landscape maintenance,
irrigation maintenance and landscape construction areas.
Responsible for entering research data on small and large grains fields.
References Available upon request