- Statement of Purpose Help
- Dr Robert Edinger
- Editing/Writing Service
- Client Testimony
- Disadvantaged Status
- Letters of Recommendation
- Resume /CV
- VIP Rush Service
- My Associate Jessie Maguire
- Interview: First Paragraph at No Charge!
1234, West 67 Street
Carlisle, MA 01741
Seeking for a respective career in architect field that utilize my skills and professional experience.
Masters Degree in Architecture
California University of Technology,
California, 2000 with architecture as the major.
Bachelor of Science Degree
Missouri Technical Institution,
Missouri, 1998, at architecture as the major.
Missouri Technical Institution, Missouri, 1996,
with fundamental architecture as the major.
- Member of American Society of Architects, 2004 - present
- Member of American Society of Golf Course Architects, 2000- present
Practiced Computer Programming Skills
- Known Office Package: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Outlook Express, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Known Programming Language: Pascal, Turbo Pascal, C, C++, Java, Java
- Known Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows ME, Windows2000, Windows
Vista, Windows XP, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- Known Graphics Tools: Macromedia Fireworks, Macromedia Flash, Adobe
Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PageMaker, 3D Max, Bryce 3D
2004-Present date: ABC Corporation, New Jersey
- Provide ideas and concepts for future software development and requirements
- Work out various technical supports, exhibitions, and presentations for
presales as well as post sales motions
- provide computer aided designs with database administration software
2000- 2004: New Point City Department, New York
- Large and multi-family residential constructions
- Low rise constructions as well as small commercial buildings
- Commercials as well as industrial hubs