- Statement of Purpose Help
- Dr Robert Edinger
- My Associate Jessie Maguire
- Editing/Writing Service
- Client Testimony
- Disadvantaged Status
- Letters of Recommendation
- Resume /CV
- VIP Rush Service
- Interview: First Paragraph at No Charge!
Statements of Excellence for the MPA
I want to help you get accepted to Graduate School in Public Administration, the MPA
I generally draft several Personal Statements of Purpose for graduate study in Public Administration each month and it is something that I have come to enjoy very much and I like to think that I am getting better and better the more MPA admissions statements I give my all to. I learn something important from each one that helps me to make the next one stronger. I have spent many years paying special attention to what programs and institutions in the area of Public Administration are looking for in applicants, specific qualities, interests, and characteristics that I will emphasize in your essay. Character is especially critical and I am an expert at portraying you on paper. It is all in the wording and I have what I like to think is a natural gift for statement expression.
My service is quite different from other statement writing services on the Internet for several reasons. I am the little guy on the web, not a big business like most of my competitors. You deal directly with me. I answer all of your questions completely free of charge and I am solely responsible for producing a statement that you are very pleased with.
Please note that I attend to my clients in the order in which I have received their payments.
Sample 1st 2 Paragraphs MSc International and Public Affairs, MIPA, Hong Kong
Reasons for interest in the MIPA Program: I see your Master’s Degree Program in International and Public Affairs at the University of XXXX as the best fit for my intellectual interests and professional drive and dedication to excel in the areas of international affairs and public relations. As a Chinese woman who was raised in Shenzhen—only one hour from Hong Kong—from the age of 10 until the time that I left for college in the USA, I have been inspired to learn a great deal about Hong Kong and I also speak Cantonese quite well. I have now been studying at XXXX State University for the past 3 years and will be graduating this coming May, 2014 with a degree in Finance from the XXXX College of Business. My minor area of study was International Business & International Studies.
It is my hope that the admissions committee will look favorably upon the fact that I am a Chinese woman, still only 22, who has studying in England as well as the United States. I was especially pleased to participate in our university’s Study Abroad Program and spend three months studying at the XXXX University of London. After completing the exchange program, I travelled around France, Italy, Germany and the Czech Republic during winter break (15 days). The principal highlights of this excursion were my visits to the headquarters of international organizations in Europe such as UNESCO, and the OECD headquarters in Paris. I feel very strongly that it is important for someone in my field to travel extensively which is why I also traveled to Thailand last summer for almost 2 weeks.
I help as many people as I can in the area of Public Administration. I especially enjoy working in this area because I feel that I am contributing to good government and helping many minority and foreign students to get accepted to graduate school in this area. I particularly enjoy working with applicants whose story excites me, people who I feel strongly are in a unique position to give something of importance to their respective professions. I only do my best, taking the time to reflect on your story as well, usually doing some internet research on your behalf.
An old wise man and creative writer, I draft a model first paragraph for your Statement free of charge to promote my service: Many of my clients Add Me as a Contact! on Skype. ID: DrRobertEdinger so that we can chat. Please note that I am not usually able to talk and I need your information in text form.
I appreciate that you trust me to do a good job finishing your statement. I trust you as well to recommend me to your friends and colleagues if you are very pleased with your statement.
I would like to share with you the following 5 tips that I highly recommend that you put into practice as you apply for Graduate School in Public Administration (Affairs, Policy).
1. Relax: The graduate or business school application process is a major learning experience, and often applicants learn as they go. It takes time; it can be hectic and nerve racking; but at all times stay cool, calm, and positive. Maintaining calm and being optimistic allows the applicant to be reflective and thoughtful and greatly heightens your chances of being accepted.
2. Allow enough time: At minimum, take a few weeks to gather and compile all of the required material. Then check and recheck to make sure all of the elements are in line. The sooner that you get started the better off you will be. Make sure you don't wait until the last second before pushing the send button for your application.
3. Follow directions to the letter: Not following directions raises questions about how the candidate might adhere to policies and procedures once admitted and enrolled. If there is a word limit for essay questions, follow it. If you are asked for two letters of recommendation, for example, do not send more. If you are asked not to follow up via E-mail or phone, don't. Following directions shows respect and this is highly important.
4. Be professional: Maintaining a professional demeanor in all circumstances is a sign of maturity (especially in your statement). It's OK to have passion and confidence; in fact, they look for that in an applicant. It is never OK, however, to be overly aggressive, abrasive, or demanding.