- Statement of Purpose Help
- Dr Robert Edinger
- Editing/Writing Service
- Client Testimony
- Disadvantaged Status
- Letters of Recommendation
- Resume /CV
- VIP Rush Service
- My Associate Jessie Maguire
- Interview: First Paragraph at No Charge!
This SOP is excellent! I'm thankful that you have the gift in writing and helping so many in their future education, taking away all the stress and headaches. I guess my husband will seek your help in the near future for his MBA.
Its been a great experience doing business with you and I am grateful for your professionalism. I wish you the very best in your work . Thank you do very much and may God bless you and your family.Excellent service. I will pass onto my friends. Hope to seek your guidance in the future. I absolutely loved the statement..it was impressive how you connected my life and experiences so coherently...thank you very much for your help and will definately pass on a good word about you...thank you once again...
Thank you for the first draft of my statement of purpose, it really helped me to have someone else organize my thoughts. I have done some editing and will be looking at it more closely this weekend. I will be back in touch sometime next week if I need help on any revisions. Thanks again, you have been a great help to me.
Tremendous thanks from the bottom of my heart. I must confess I was completely blown away and speechless when I read the essay. In fact I have no thorn to pick from the essay. Thanks again for your excellent services. Read from you soon.
Oh my God I am just amazed, AMAZED. Thank you so much and right now I am looking at it and it is beyond perfect but I might have one or thing revised. Thank you so much
Wow, this is a powerful essay. Not only will this help me with my application, but it will set the standard of quality, reflection, and consciousness I aspire to!
Amazing!!! That's what I got to say. It is incredible and you pretty much put everything I had in mind of writing, on paper. I like the way you combined and included my travels and linguistic abilities in the statement. It's EXCELLENT! I even had one of my good friends read it, and they said the same thing. I guess you have a passion for writing.
Thank you very much for coming through for me. I really appreciate your time and effort. I like the statement. My reason for the pursiut of the BSN-MSN/MPH program could not have been expressed better than what you helped me put together. Thank you very much. I am very pleased with your work.
I want to say thank you so much for the incredible Statement of Purpose. I am more than pleased. I appreciate your efforts in putting my complex story into just the right wording. I will make only a few modifications, a few of "my words" placed strategically here and there, but the entire content of the statement is wonderful! Thank you so much for going the extra distance for me in the word count as well. I truly appreciate every effort on your part. You have delivered not just a quality statement, but a statement I can believe in and feel represents the genuine extension of my purpose for entering the counseling field. Again , thank you for your time and obvious attention to both my life story and my future dreams.
Most Recently Edited Samples
- MS Computer Science, Software, Food & Drug
- MPH, Public Health Doctor, Nigeria
- Translation MA, International Affairs, Turkish
- Masters Translation, Literature, Saudi Applicant
- MA Translation, Interpretation, Intl Studies, Chinese
- MA Translation, Volunteer Teacher, Chinese
- MHA Health Administration Masters, Veterans
- Endodontology Certificate Program, Indian Woman
- MPAPP Public Policy, Egyptian in Canada
- DDS International, Brazilian Woman
- MPA, Environmental Affairs, Chinese Applicant
- Osteopathic Med School Application, Vietnamese
- Masters Geology, Petroleum Engineering
- MD, Biology, Cancer, Afghanistan, Russia
- Master’s Information Systems, Saudi Arabian
- Master Petroleum Engineering, China, Environment
- MLIS, Medical Informatics, Wheelchair Access
- MN, NP Nurse Practitioner, Lifeguard, CPR, Canada
- MDiv Degree, Conference Coordination, Africa
- LOR, Chinese Studies Program, Italian