For as many applicants as possible, I draft the first part of your Statement completely free of charge to promote my service. More than half of these applicants decide to commission me to finish drafting the entire statement. This is how I support myself and my only child Davy Dylan, laying a little something aside for his future.
If you are not in a hurry, I ask you to make your payment only after you are very pleased with the first part of your statement that I have drafted at no charge or obligation.
As a historian of social change in the Developing World who is fluent in Spanish, I have long been fascinated with Latin America, which is why I have made my home in Bolivia (in South America). I wrote my own doctoral dissertation on the role of women in Central American history, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, and Nicaragua, where I lived for many years. I am now a permanent resident of Bolivia and I live in Cochabamba with my infant son; we are at the exact center of the South American land mass. Bolivia is the poorest and country in South America but it has an especially dynamic, largely indigenous culture. Nowhere on the planet do people dance in the streets as they do in Bolivia.
Search by Degree, Field, or Country of Origin
Images of my US passport and Bolivian residency card in Cochabamba, Bolivia. Within a year, I hope to have double nationality like my son and to become a Bolivian citizen.
I also plan to do some writing about the challenges confronting health care in Bolivia that I will be publishing here on my web site. Images of my US passport and Bolivian residency card in Cochabamba, Bolivia. Within a year, I hope to have double nationality like my son and to become a Bolivian citizen.
Most Recently Edited Samples
- PHD Clinical Mental Health Public Policy
- PharmD, North Carolina USA, Christian
- PHD Public Health Pharmacodpidemiology
- Certificate in Global Studies and IR, Mexican-American
- PHD Agricultural Economics, Bangladeshi
- Latin American Studies PHD, Central American
- IM Residency, Indian Woman Doctor, Public Health
- LLM Masters, Scientist, Pharmacy Regulation
- CRNA Nurse Anesthesia Masters, Lebanese
- MLIS, Women’s Studies Minor, LGBT
- MS Educational Administration California
- MS Computer Science, Software, Food & Drug
- MPH, Public Health Doctor, Nigeria
- Translation MA, International Affairs, Turkish
- Masters Translation, Literature, Saudi Applicant
- MA Translation, Interpretation, Intl Studies, Chinese
- MA Translation, Volunteer Teacher, Chinese
- MHA Health Administration Masters, Veterans
- Endodontology Certificate Program, Indian Woman
- MPAPP Public Policy, Egyptian in Canada
- DDS International, Brazilian Woman
- MPA, Environmental Affairs, Chinese Applicant
- Osteopathic Med School Application, Vietnamese
- Masters Geology, Petroleum Engineering
- MD, Biology, Cancer, Afghanistan, Russia