My life has never been about making money in order to get rich. I earned my PHD in Religion and Social Ethics from the University of Southern California in 1995 and my academic and professional career has been entirely devoted to helping people, studying and writing about the most important issues of our day, and laboring to make the world a better place to live for all of us. Nowadays, as you can see, I am also busy being a father to a little man here in Bolivia who I hope will someday do great things.
I am a creative writer and statement specialist who comes from a long background of academic training and volunteer work in the advancement of human rights, especially in the Developing World. I am particularly passionate about gender and racial equality, human liberation, progressive communication, religion and spirituality, and constructive ways to make the world a more egalitarian and harmonious place to live, particularly through the development of cleaner and more efficient technologies and more socially responsible business practices.
I am here to help you with your Personal Statement of Purpose for admission to a program of advanced study, fellowship, scholarship, or residency position. My service takes anywhere from a few hours to several days, depending on how quickly you provide me with the information that I need. I am a creative writer for hire, fast and highly specialized (no templates used) and I produce an extremely high quality, model statement on your behalf and then work with you on the revision at no extra charge. Often, to the extent to which I have time, I am able to produce your first paragraph at no charge or obligation. Originally from the US, I have lived all over the world. Since I am now a resident of Bolivia, this enables me to maintain reasonable prices for our service.
Over the course of the last two decades, I have assisted hundreds of applicants from all over the planet to get accepted into the world's finest English-speaking universities (Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the UK as well as the USA), graduate programs, fellowships, scholarships, internships, and residency positions. I provide my clients with uniquely creative, state-of-the-art statements of purpose, personal statements, and letters of motivation, intent, interest, goals, objectives and mission. I would also be happy to provide you with a new resume or CV or to revamp the one that you already have. Finally, I edit and enhance cover letters and letters of recommendation. In short, I am your one-stop shop for all of your paperwork needs: so you can focus on your march to success with full support.
Most Recently Edited Samples
- Masters Degree Nursing, FNP, Bilingual Latina
- PHD Military and Strategic Studies, Journalist
- Letter of Reference for MBA Program
- JD, Women’s Rights, Human Rights, Africa
- PharmD Pharmacy, Indian Applicant
- MS Degree in Dental Hygiene, Vietnamese
- LLM in Corporate Governance, Ukraine
- PharmD Degree, Chinese Immigrant
- IM Residency, Pharmacy Research, Chinese
- BSN Degree, Korean Woman, Diversity
- DDS International Dentist, India
- PharmD Degree, Community Service, Indian
- PharmD, Public Education, Vietnam
- MSW, Children, Families, Ethiopia
- PHD Linguistics, Saudi Arabia
- MS Degree in Computer Science, Vietnamese
- PHD Information Systems & Technology, IST, Saudi
- PHD Analytical Chemistry, Chinese Woman
- PHD Public Health Management/Policy, Pharmacy
- PHD Physical Therapy, PT Assistant, American
- Residency in Family Medicine, Pakistan
- Residency in Pediatrics: Chinese Applicant
- Residency IM/Pediatrics, MedPeds
- Residency Surgery, Cardiothoracic, Trauma
- DDS Applicant, American in Pre-Med Course