- Statement of Purpose Help
- Dr Robert Edinger
- Editing/Writing Service
- Client Testimony
- Disadvantaged Status
- Letters of Recommendation
- Resume /CV
- VIP Rush Service
- My Associate Jessie Maguire
- Interview: First Paragraph at No Charge!
Statements of Excellence for Admission to Graduate School in Physics
I want to help you get admitted to graduate school in Physics.
Free Document Evaluation. After you fill out my Online Interview Form, I will ask you some specific questions by email if I need any further information. Please also send your resume/CV and or rough draft if you have one.
I help as many people as I can free of charge, by drafting a model first paragraph on their behalf. In many if not most cases, I also offer to finish the document on their behalf at this price. I am limited in how many clients I am able to assist primarily by the fact that I have half custody of my baby boy Davy, every 24 hours he is mine for 24 hours, and he does not let me work unless he is asleep. This is also why it sometimes takes me about three days to finish your statement once you have made your payment. In short, I only offer to draft complete statements for people whose story excites me, people who I feel strongly are in a unique position to give something of importance to their respective professions. And I only do my best, taking the time to reflect on your story as well, usually doing some internet research on your behalf.
I particularly enjoy working on behalf of those clients whose stated long term goals represent a significant contribution to the progressive enrichment of humanity, particularly with respect to the Developing World, where I live with my only child Davy, and the cause to which I dedicated my life.
An old wise man and creative writer, I draft a model first paragraph for your Statement free of charge to promote my service: Many of my clients Add Me as a Contact! on Skype. ID: DrRobertEdinger so that we can chat. Please note that I am not usually able to talk and I need your information in text form. I live on a mountaintop overlooking Cochabamba, Bolivia, the exact center of South America, with my only child David. We live here primarily because his mother lives down in the valley and we share custody.
I appreciate that you trust me to do a good job finishing your statement. I trust you as well to recommend me to your friends and colleagues if you are very pleased with your statement.
Talent and potential for research are the big things that graduate school programs in Physics are looking for in applicants. Many successful applicants have extensive research experience, often spending their summer vacations in the laboratory.
You will also need a highly eloquent Statement that portrays you as someone with enormous potential to contribute to the advance of Physics over the long term.
Some additional tips for preparation for graduate school in Physics include:
- Ask for recommendations now, while the professor remembers you well!
- Talk to your professors about where you should apply, who might be good to work with, and what schools they think would be a good match for your interests!
- Surf the web, what work/experiments interest you?
- Contact professors who do interesting work and talk to them about it (email, phone)
- If possible, attend colloquiums to get a feel for what’s out there.
- Think about where you will be living as well (where you really want to live, city, state, etc.
- Apply to at least 5-8 schools of different levels of competitive admission so that if you do not get accepted to your first choice, you get accepted somewhere.
- If you find a professor you click with, apply there!